Games Chicago, one of Game Informer Magazine's Top 10 Developers of
2004, is looking for a Real Time Cinematic Artist to join our highly
effective, award-winning cinematic team
The Real Time Cinematic Artist will:
- Interact effectively with game designers, animators, artists,
and programmers to create dynamic cinematic sequences
- Manage and motivate him or herself in the execution of assigned
- Visualize scenes using sketches, storyboards, and/or animatics,
and then use Midway's proprietary NIS (Non-Interactive Scene)
Tool or other Cinematic Tool (training will be provided) to translate
these into in-game sequences.
- Utilize technical skills to identify and address the interaction
of game engine and cinematic tool.
- Test and problem-solve cinematic sequences.
- Participate in team meetings.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will:
- Understand cinematic techniques and process.
- Have a passion for video/console games and movies.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Be Technically-minded.
- Have some sketching ability to better illustrate visual ideas.
- Have problem-solving abilities.
- Be proficient in Max or Maya.
- Be Able to verbally propose technical or artistic solutions
- Have experience in cinematography and/or Editing and/or Camera
- Be Proficient in Character Modeling and/or Rigging, Character
Animation, Storyboarding, Concept Art,