Arts has a long and successful history of adapting existing literary
and film properties to the world of interactive entertainment. This
new start is a highly ambitious attempt to head straight to the top
of the charts, bringing the Godfather franchise to life with compelling
game play in new and interesting ways. The team is composed of top
quality game development talent and is charged with delivering EA?s
next top hit. Should that team include you?
Responsibilities of a Animation Software Engineer:
Maintain and continue development of a state-of-the-art character
animation system. Work where necessary to interface with AI and
other game systems. Conduct ongoing investigations of mo-cap, facial
animation, and lip synch tools and technologies.
Requirements for Animation Software Engineer:
- At least 6 years of programming experience with emphasis on
- At least 4 years of programming experience on consoles (including
Sony PS2 or Microsoft XBox) or in film character animation.
- At least 1 project completed on Sony PS2. Excellent C/C++ programming
skills. Ability to work within a schedule. Ability to work well
as part of a creative team. Self-motivated with a strong work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Master?s degree
in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent work
Desirable skills for a Animation Software Engineer:
- Assembly/Micro code programming skills. Strong aesthetic sense
- At least one 3D published title on XBox or Game Cube.
- Passionate about playing and making Games